The Department of the Environment, in conjunction with ARACT, encourage the business community and the public at large to hire certified and licensed Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Technicians by ARACT. Please consider the protection of the environment and the high probability of the damages and/ or economic losses in your refrigeration and air conditioning systems involved by hiring 'unqualified' technicians.
The lists, below, are divided based on the last known address of the Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Technician.
- Corozal District
- Orange Walk District
- Belize City
- San Pedro Town and Caye Caulker Village
- Cayo District
- Stann Creek District
- Toledo District
- These lists are applicable for 2012 only.
- The NOU has recently started to upload these lists and cosequently, not all lists will be readily available. Additionally, the lists will be subject to changes based on new license applications for 2012.
- The Belize District is divided into Belize City, San Pedro Town, and Caye Caulker Village so as to better organize the District with the most technicians.
- Should the business community and the general public hire any uncertified and unlicensed technician(s) provided in these lists, the damages and/ or economic losses to their refrigeration and air conditioning equipment will be their sole responsibility.